Looking for a premium-quality treadmill at an affordable price? Costco is a top destination for feature-packed treadmills at member-only prices.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll cover:
- The 4 best Costco treadmills
- Expert tips for choosing the right Costco treadmill
- Answers to frequently asked questions about buying treadmills at Costco
Let’s start walking through everything you need to know about getting a treadmill at the popular warehouse retailer.
Why Choose Costco for Treadmills
From premium brands like NordicTrack and ProForm to their own exclusive Kirkland signature fitness equipment, Costco offers high-performing treadmills at prices tough to beat.
Here are some of the benefits of buying a treadmill at Costco:
- Discounted pricing on popular models compared to other retailers
- Robust warranty coverage like 10+ years on NordicTrack frames
- Free delivery and expert assembly in most locations
- Hassle-free returns for 90 days on most treadmills
- Onsite support from knowledgeable fitness employees
- Member-only prices not available elsewhere
- Options for all budgets and needs from under $1000 to over $4000
For these reasons, Costco is consistently rated as one of the best retailers for treadmills. You get unbeatable value backed by their stellar customer service.
The Best Costco Treadmills
Costco carries treadmills from top brands like NordicTrack, ProForm, Bowflex, Horizon Fitness and Sole Fitness. They also sell options under their own Kirkland Signature label.
Here are the best 4 treadmills currently available at Costco based on features, performance and value:
1. NordicTrack Commercial 1750
With an ultra-powerful motor and expansive running surface, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is built for everyone from light joggers to competitive runners.
- 3.75 CHP DurX Commercial Plus Motor
- 22” x 60” Running Deck
- 0-12 MPH Speed & -3 to 15% Incline
- Interactive 10” HD Touchscreen
This treadmill is packed with features:
- Stream classes with NordicTrack’s iFit training app
- Cushioned deck reduces joint impact by up to 40%
- Cooling fan to keep you comfortable
- Bluetooth audio lets you play your playlists
While all that tech doesn’t come cheap, Costco’s price of around $1,999 makes this commercial-grade treadmill more affordable.
2. ProForm Pro 2000
Robust construction and premium training features make the ProForm Pro 2000 a Costco best-seller.
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z Commercial Motor
- 20” x 60” Running Deck
- 0-12 MPH Speed & -3 to 15% Incline
- 10” HD Touchscreen with ProForm Classes
Benefits of this model include:
- Compatible with iFit to stream global workouts
- ProShox Cushioning helps protect joints
- 7” Backlit Display shows important workout metrics
- Compact to fit most spaces with ease
Priced under $1,500, this treadmill rivals premium models costing much more elsewhere.
3. Bowflex Treadmill 10
Known for innovative home gyms, Bowflex also makes exceptional treadmills like the Bowflex Treadmill 10.
- 2.75 CHP Motor
- 20” x 60” Running Surface
- 0-12 MPH Speed & 0-15% Incline
- 9” HD Touchscreen With JRNY Membership
Perks of this powerful treadmill include:
- Soft, Comfort Tech Deck for joint relief
- Bluetooth connectivity and ergonomic console
- Hand grip heart rate monitoring
- Compact, space-saving design
Costco’s price of $1,399 for the robust Bowflex 10 can’t be beat.
4. NordicTrack T 6.5 Si
The NordicTrack T 6.5 Si treadmill manages to pack great performance into a compact, streamlined model perfect for walking or light running.
- 2.6 CHP Drive System
- 20” x 55” Deck
- 0–10 MPH Speed & -3–12% Incline
- LED Touchscreen with iFit Built-In
Notable features at this price point include:
- AutoBreeze cooling fan to keep you comfortable
- Runners Flex Cushioning in the deck softens impact
- EKG Handgrip Pulse sensors track heart rate
- Easy fold-up storage to conserve space
At Costco’s price point around $600, this treadmill is a steal for the quality.
How to Choose the Right Costco Treadmill
Costco offers treadmills for every need and budget. Here are key factors to consider when selecting the best Costco treadmill:
Evaluate your intended treadmill use
- Light walkers can get a basic model for under $1000.
- Runners need a stronger motor, speed range and deck size.
- If training for races or sprints, look for the most powerful motor like 3.5+ CHP.
Consider the deck size
- Standard home treadmill belt lengths are around 20”.
- For tall users or serious runners, look for 22”+ decks.
- Wider belts from 20-22” give you more surface area.
Assess the motor power and speed/incline range
- Look for at least 2.5 CHP for power walking or light runs.
- Choose 3.0+ CHP for intensive training and heavy use.
- Make sure speed and incline settings meet your needs.
Compare cushioning and shock absorption
- Look for decks with cushioning tech to prevent joint pain.
- Well-built treadmills absorb impact and reduce vibrations.
Evaluate console features and screens
- Look for adjustable consoles with speed and incline controls.
- Larger displays make it easier to view workout data.
- Some screens tilt for ideal viewing angles.
Consider integrated technology
- Built-in speakers let you play audio.
- Look for Bluetooth connectivity and USB charging ports.
- Many treadmills come with branded class apps like iFit or JRNY for immersive training.
Check warranties and customer service
- Costco tends to offer strong treadmill warranties like 10+ years on frames.
- Making sure the brand has responsive support gives peace of mind.
Look at space constraints
- Measure where you plan to use the treadmill before buying.
- Check dimensions to ensure the model will fit.
- Consider fold-up options if tight on space.
Compare treadmills in store
- Testing different Costco treadmills allows you to assess size, comfort and ease of use up close.
- Trying models in person prevents disappointments.
Read Costco treadmill reviews
- Checking Costco.com reviews reveals insights on durability, ease of assembly, and features.
- Look for common issues flagged by other buyers.
Factor in Costco perks
- Costco delivers and assembles most treadmills for free.
- If not satisfied, treadmills can be returned for 90 days.
- Additional treadmill discounts are sometimes offered.
Frequently Asked Questions about Costco Treadmills
Buying a treadmill at Costco offers outstanding value. Here we answer some commonly asked questions about Costco treadmills:
What treadmill brands does Costco sell?
Costco sells treadmills from top brands including NordicTrack, ProForm, Bowflex, Horizon Fitness and Sole Fitness. Their Kirkland Signature line also includes quality treadmills.
How much do Costco treadmills cost?
Costco treadmills range from $500 on the low end for their private Kirkland brand to $4,000+ for the highest-end NordicTrack models. Most fall between $1000-$2500.
What treadmill features does Costco offer?
You’ll find Costco treadmills with must-have features like power incline and decline, integrated workout apps, shock absorption, heart rate tracking, cooling fans and Bluetooth connectivity. Many models also fold up.
Can non-members buy from Costco?
Unfortunately, to shop at Costco and buy a treadmill you need an active membership. This ensures access to their discounted member pricing.
Does Costco deliver and install treadmills?
One of the perks of Costco is they offer free shipping and professional assembly on most treadmills. Delivery timeframes range from 1 week to 6 weeks after order.
What is Costco’s treadmill return policy?
Costco offers excellent return protection on treadmills. If not fully satisfied, treadmills can be returned for up to 90 days for a full refund. You do need to disassemble and repackage the unit.
Are Costco treadmills high quality?
Yes, Costco only carries treadmills from reputable brands known for performance and durability. All treadmills sold at Costco undergo rigorous quality testing and inspection.
How often does Costco put treadmills on sale?
Costco runs special promotions on treadmills several times a year, especially around major holidays like Christmas and Black Friday when deals can save you hundreds extra.
What treadmill warranties does Costco offer?
Most Costco treadmills come with at least 10 years coverage for the frame, 2 years for parts, and 1 year for labor. Some brands like NordicTrack offer lifetime frame and motor warranties.
Should I buy a treadmill at Costco or elsewhere?
For the exceptional combo of discounted pricing, robust warranties, free delivery and easy returns, Costco is hard to beat for treadmill shoppers. The savings, service and satisfaction guarantee make it the top choice.
Get Your Dream Treadmill at Costco
Ready to bring home a top-quality treadmill packed with features without overspending? At Costco, you’ll discover premium treadmills from leading fitness brands at member-only discounted prices.
We hope this guide gave you a comprehensive overview of Costco’s treadmill selection and how to choose the ideal model suited to your training needs and fitness goals.
So take advantage of Costco’s exceptional value, perks and service. With the right treadmill, you’ll enjoy the high-tech guided workouts and performance you need to reach new levels of health and fitness.